Monday, September 14, 2009

me wandering around

this will be my next van- love this freaking brown shit stain


this guy drove passed me as my family explored the zoo- i don't go to zoos- so i wonder around taking pictures of vans and cars and going through free piles- for books and dead guy shirts


this is van street -apparently



a hidden artistically painted little bay








i don't usually like these kinds of fancy pantsy rods- but this thing has the sweetest flat head V-8- not to mention the hidden rumble seat




and i hate chopped top rides





but look how mint that engine is- with air cooled oil filter housing/ wild headers -every thing out in the open and perfect







my 51' ford club coupe had the exact engine- man i wish i still had that car- i really fucked up







No comments:

Post a Comment