Sunday, May 3, 2009

dodge van hi top. way over priced





here's a little cutie, i'm going to buy this for my mom, and she can live on my block, i'll park her under a nice shade tree, she'll love the barn doors, and me and the kids coming over for breakfast, what are we having mom?
cigarettes.


69 Dodge, high top, camper van - $4900 (woodinville)
Reply to: see below Date: 2009-05-03, 5:09PM PDT
Rare!! only a couple left in the country. 69 Travco Family wagon High top camper van sink, 2 burner stove. 65k miles, at on dash. 5'11" standing height inside. great condition. fold out bed, flip down table. 318, v8, at new tires doug 206.334.7748 collectors, a100, a108, cabover, vw

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u
    camper vans

    ReplyDelete
  2. I own a identical van.. interior is a bit different..

    Same color, same top.. I just swapped out the tired 318 for a good condition 360....

    Aaj Disc Brake conversion. Had my transmission rebuilt, Wieland intake. Edelbrock AV2 carb, Hooker headers to true dual exhaust, hei distributor conversion..

    #VanLife

    ReplyDelete